Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is what happens when you listen to your husband.

Sweet Cloggsy left a comment asking what happened to the post about the misunderstanding that occurred while stroking my husbands ear.  

Short story is husband didn't like it.  He thought it didn't make sense if you weren't there to experience the hilarity of it.  I explained that I wasn't really looking to win any major awards and he pointed out that I should at least try to write clearly.  So I deleted it.  

But when Cloggsy left her comment I realized that it probably was funny even if you weren't there (or at least to certain odd minds like ours, eh Cloggsy?).  Unfortunately, I thought I could repost it but I totally deleted it.  I will try to rewrite it and put it back up later.  

4 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

I thought it was pretty funny :)

Princess Freckles said...

I thought it was funny too! I left you a little something on my blog!

Cloggsy said...

Well, I laughed out load when I read it. Sounded like something my husband would say (the first part, anyway!!!)

Cloggsy said...

loud. Well, I guess I could have laughed loads too, but I meant loud. See, I was thinking about it again and couldn't type properly! Tell hubby he's silly - the whole post was fabulous!