Saturday, January 19, 2008

All About Meme

I had a huge lunch which has left me tired and uncreative. So I am copying this meme from Ladybug's Picnic:

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mother

2. What color are your socks right now? Black - a thin pair that I wear with boots

3. What are you listening to right now? Not a blessed thing. Baby is napping and The Husband and big boy are at the Children's Museum. Take your time boys.

4. What was the last thing you ate? BBQ wings and pork stuffed potato skins. I know, it sounds kind of gross to me right now too.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I used to be able to but I haven't in a long time.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom. We talk almost every day.

8. How old are you today? 36.

9. Favorite drink? Diet Coke

10. What is your favourite sport to watch? Do I have to? I guess college football.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I highlight my hair and really need a touch up right now.

12. Favorite reality TV show? Amazing Race - although I haven't been watching this season.

13. What was the last movie you watched? Either Atonement or Juno - I can't remember.

14. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving

15. What do you do to vent anger? I usually give The Husband an earful.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Weeble tree house

17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall.

18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

19. Cherries or blueberries? Neither

20. Do you want your friends to email you back? You mean if I email them first? I guess.

21. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake

22. Living arrangement? I share a lovely two story brick home with my husband and two boys, ages 7 and almost 2.

23. When was the last time you cried? Actually, last night. I watched a CSI rerun where kids were abused and it just tore me up.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a hamper, two boxes of old magazines, wrapping paper, tissue paper and about 10 tote bags. Probably time to clean out the closet.

25. What did you do last night? Stayed on the couch and watched TV.

26. What inspires you? People who seem to have it all together.

(I guess 27-29 were cut)

30. What are you afraid of? Snakes. Dear lord, snakes. They have no legs, no wings, no fins - and they move! It's just wrong.

31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheesburger, baby. The best in the world are at Rosewood Dairy Bar/Zesto in Columbia, SC.

32. Favorite breed of dog? Westhighland Terrier

33. How many years at your current job? I have stayed at home since the birth of my oldest in 2000.

34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

35. How many states have you lived in? 11: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Alabama, California, Minnesota, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.

36. Celebrity crush? Not so much.

37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, motorcycles scare me to death.

38. Who is your favorite NFL team? This is the south, baby. We watch college football.

39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes, unplugged in the laundry room in case the power goes out.

40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow. I hate the heat. If it never got over 75 I would be thrilled.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Found my way to your blog from Preppy Mama, hope thats okay but got excited that you live in SC like me...I'll keep checking in if that's okay??? Loved your answers to the meme...

The Wife said...

Great! Haven't come across to many SC bloggers yet. Just curious to know if you live in the Lowcountry, Midlands, Upstate? Email me if you want: jenniferthewife@gmail.com

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Hi! Found you through TCP, I will add you to my list! :)